The property is located in Kupska Ulica in Ozalj, with a beautiful view of the castle of Ozalj, across the river Kupa.
The property contains a holiday home, a garden, a barbecue with an outdoor kitchen, a playground with a trampoline and slides, a parking, an indoor sauna, and a swimming pool.
The holiday home has four floors. The first floor has a hallway with a small sitting area, a hallway leading to a dining area, a kitchen, a terrace, a storage room, one bathroom with a washing machine and dryer, and another bathroom.
After a short flight of stairs, there is a bedroom with a loft bed. The second floor has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a hallway.
The lower floor has a living room with a fireplace with a view of the gallery and a library.
The bottom floor has a sauna, a bathroom, a space with heating chairs, and a room with a central heating system.
- The footprint of the main building: 104 m²
- Total floor space of the main building: 190 m²
- Land connected with main building: 1,022 m²
- Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Kitchens: 1
- Terraces: 2
- Gas: No
- Electricity: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Hot water: Central heating
- Heating: Central heating on oil
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Sewage: Cesspit/septic tank
- Walls: Hollow bricks with a facade
- Roof: Roofing tiles with indoor finishing
- Floors: Tiles and parquet
- Windows: Eco double glazing with uPVC frames
- Doors: uPVC doors with double glazing
- Staircase: Indoors, wood, and tiles
- Cellar: Yes, indoor staircase
- Fence: Yes, dog-proof
- Gate: Yes
- Facilities: Swimming pool, charging point for EVs, solar panels, sauna, barbecue, electric blinds, TV, and fitness
- Access: Asphalt road
- Furniture: Included
- Public transport: Bus, train
- Primary school: Ozalj (1 km)
- Secondary school: Karlovac (15 km)
- Health center: Ozalj
- Hospital: Karlovac
- Groceries: Ozalj
- Supermarket: Ozalj
- Internet availability: Good
- Available documentation: Title deed/vlasnički list, Usage permit/uporabna dozvola
- Drawn on cadastral map: Yes
- Zoning: The entire property is in the building zone
- E-certificate: A
- Building year: 1980
- Last renovation: 2022
- Foreign buyers: EU citizens and certain other nationalities are allowed to buy this property
Is this the property where you wish to live or are you willing to explore more family houses like this? Or do you want to check out apartments, guesthouses, or building plots in Croatia? I am just a call away.
Give me a call at +385976653117. Or you can visit my website for more houses and properties in Croatia.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook page: @PlitvicePropertyCroatia
Chiel van der Voort