The property is located in Zorkovac in Ozalj, famous for its rich culture and tourist attractions. Zorkovac is near the river Kupa in Ozalj.
The property contains a house, a garden, and a double garage.
The house has two floors and a cellar.
The ground floor contains an entry room with extra storage space, a bathroom, and a bedroom. A short flight of stairs leads to the kitchen, dining room, storage room, hallway, and toilet.
The first floor has a bedroom with a balcony, a bathroom, and another spacious bedroom with a closed balcony.
Another set of stairs leads to a bedroom with a bathroom ensuite, an unfinished room with a balcony, and access to the attic.
The cellar has a central heating system on oil, a washer, a dryer, and a storage room.
The double garage has space for vehicles and has two more rooms.
- The footprint of the main building: 128 m²
- Total floor space of the main building: 230 m²
- The footprint of additional buildings: 118 m²
- Land connected with the main building: 903 m²
- Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Kitchens: 1
- Balconies: 4
- Terraces: 1
- Gas: No
- Electricity: City mains
- Water: City mains
- Hot water: Central heating
- Heating: Central heating on oil
- Air conditioning: No
- Sewage: Cesspit/septic tank
- Walls: Hollow bricks with a facade and 5 cm Styrofoam
- Roof: Roofing tiles, glass wool/stone wool, timber, and waterproof layer with indoor finishing
- Floors: Tiles, marble, and parquet
- Windows: Eco double glazing with Aluminium frames
- Doors: Aluminium door
- Attic: Good state with an indoor staircase
- Staircase: Indoors, marble
- Cellar: Yes, with an indoor staircase
- Fence: Dog-proof
- Gate: Yes
- Access: Asphalt road
- Furniture: To be negotiated
- Public transport: Train
- Primary school: Zorkovac, Ozalj (10 km)
- Secondary school: Karlovac
- Health center: Ozalj
- Hospital: Karlovac
- Groceries: Podbrežje (7 km)
- Supermarket: Karlovac (13 km)
- Internet availability: Good
- Available documentation: Title deed/vlasnički list, Decision on derived condition/rješenje o izvedenom stanju
- Drawn on cadastral map: Yes
- Zoning: The entire property is in the building zone
- E-certificate: C
- Building year: 1998
- Foreign buyers: EU citizens and certain other nationalities are allowed to buy this property
Is this the family house where you wish to live or are you willing to explore more family houses like this? Or do you want to check out apartments, guesthouses, or building plots in Croatia? I am just a call away.
Give me a call at +385976653117. Or you can visit my website for more houses and properties in Croatia.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook page: @PlitvicePropertyCroatia
Chiel van der Voort